Thursday, September 4, 2014

Introduction

I've been dragged up and down during the last six years of studying. My bachelor's degree has tested my patience and determination much more than what I thought possible. But here I am, standing tall at the end of the very road I thought I would never finish. This gives me such a great pleasure and belonging. I will be the first in many years in the family to graduate with a bachelor's and it won't stop there. This has been one of the most amazing and horrifying experiences of my life. But in the end, I grew so much as a human being and as a teacher. I became the educator I always wanted to be: the one my students look up to. Here is just a taste of the last few years I've had in the experience.For whoever is reading this, thank you. Thank you for your time, your patience and your dedication to help me finish with a bang. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment